Wednesday 7 May 2014

Team Montenegro - Who are we?

It is time to introduce us to our readers. Interested to get to know the people who are going to Montenegro? Well, then sit back take a cup of coffee and enjoy!

Team Members:

Dominique (22) - Swiss
Travel experience: The most exiting travel experience I ever had was travelling through the USA and Canada by car and experiencing the amazing nature on the way.
Dream holiday destination: Hawaii








Evelin (26) - Swiss
Travel experience: Have you ever seen glowing plankton at night in the ocean? It is incredibly magical. This is what made my experience of ultimate relaxation on Koh Rong Island, Cambodia so unforgettable.
Dream holiday destination: The whole World




Kädi (22) - Estonian
Travel experience: My most epic travel experience was in Germany, when me and my friend wanted to hitchhike from Stuttgart to Frankfurt but after hours and hours of hitchhiking and numerous cars ended up in Heilbronn instead, which is actually not too far away from Stuttgart. Then we decided to enjoy the rest of the day there.
Dream holiday destination: Cuba






Marina (22) - Swiss
Travel experience: The most exiting travel experience of my life was a walk over the Golden Gate Bridge in california. It is an stunning piece of construction, which would impress anybody.
Dream holiday destination: Bali








Martina (22) - Swiss/Austrian
Travel experience: My most enjoyable travel experience took me through New Zealand in a camper and in addition to that I made a Bungee Jump in auckland, which was one of the most exciting experiences in my life.
Dream holiday destination: My dream is to travel around the world with my backpack






Nadine (23) - Swiss/French
Travel experience: My most exiting travel experience was a road trip through california with some great sightseeing and relaxation time.
Dream holiday destination: My dream is to go diving in the Maledives







Sandra (22) - Swiss/Portugese
Travel experience: My most exciting travel experience happened in Japan, where I was able to dress up as a Geisha.
Dream holiday destination: My dream is to get to know as many cultures as I possibly can and experience the uniqueness of every country I go to.








Simona (21) - Swiss
Travel experience: My funniest trip was a city break together with my sister.
Dream holiday destination: A trip through Australia







Tamara (21) - Swiss
Travel experience: My most amazing travel experience was in Canada, where I went canoeing on the Yukon for 21 days in a row. During the experience I was able to enjoy the wilderness and Beuty of Canada.
Dream holiday destination: Latin and South America






Supervisor:


Domenico (33) - Swiss
Travel experience: After an eight hour hike through Yosemite Valley (CA, USA) with the sun burning down and an air temperature of 40° celsius in the early afternoon, we almost got lost on our way back. Shortly before dusk, with about one hour left to hike back to the car, we detected a recent bear trace along our path. Without much orientation, exhausted and a little bit frightened we finally and safely made it back to the parking lot just before dark. Hence my advice: never get lost in the wild, especially when you know there are bears straggling around.
Dream holiday destination: Alaska







Hope you enjoyed it and see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment